Investing in your life and home has mental, emotional, physical, and financial components. The Glass-Sabine Team joins this conversation with all these principles in the mix. As fine home specialists, they not only assist their clients in buying and selling homes – they have distinguished themselves by making their own brand of home-staging a marketing specialty. It’s been said, “Home is where the heart is.” Taking that idea one step further: Why not put your heart into your home?
We talk about
- the many advantages of considering design psychology & Feng Shui
- ways a cluttered home or work space can negatively impact your life
- why “green” building and environmental re-modeling are so important
- how to make your home an even smarter investment
- expert details and suggestions that make homes more attractive for buyers
- why sellers who stage their homes have a big advantage in the marketplace
Judith Glass is a Broker-Associate with Prudential Real Estate, and she has an impressive history in design and sales. Her MBA is in marketing, and she is a member of the Berkeley Architectural Heritage Association. Judith was the owner and founder of The Fashion Connection – an image consulting firm in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and The New Moon – a women's specialty clothing store in Oakland, California.
Sheila Sabine is a Senior Sales Associate for Prudential Real Estate, where she also serves as an Interior Design Trainer for new agents. She has extensive experience in property management, renovation, design, building and residential sales. Sheila has published numerous articles in the San Francisco Chronicle, Northern California Homes and Gardens, and San Francisco Magazine.
Note: This program originally aired on Saturday March 10, 2007 on San Francisco’s KQKE 960AM “The Quake”.